Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - HAWK
Hawk is an autonomous unmanned aerial vehicle specially designed for aerial surveillance, maneuvering and reconnaissance. One of the lightest weighed of its kind; Hawk is power-packed with 5200 mAh LiPo Battery enabling an uninterrupted operation of 35 mins in Surveillance Mode. Its Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) capability makes it ready-to-use in restricted area of operation. Hawk presents its unique plug-n-play feature for the hassle free operations. With an inbuilt designed Autopilot, the Hawk operation uniquely suits Congregation maneuvering, Anti-Terrorist operations, Political gatherings, Law Enforcement Operations, Search and Rescue Operations, Counter Insurgency in Forest Clad Areas, Disaster Surveillance and Management, Border Infiltration Surveillance.
- Aerodynamically High strength Carbon Fiber Body for efficient flight
- Live Video Streaming of 1920x1080i (Full HD Streaming)
- Radio Communication at a high frequency of 5.8 GHz avoids interference with standard communication frequency, e.g. cellular wireless and satellite
- Autopilot with GPS, inertial navigation and attitude based. Auto Home return when user switches off transmitter
- 2 modes of flying: Course Lock (Flight as directed) and Home Lock Mode (Flight towards transmitter when pushed back)
- Fail safe flight for low battery out of range or transmitter power off
- Maximum wind resistance of 35 KNOTS
- Battery hot swappable with inbuilt percentage monitoring
- High power green and red LED for Night Flights
- Night Vision and Thermal Camera Ready as per Request
For Product Pricing and Product Rentals for Aerial Photography and Videography Contact Us.